Friday, July 13, 2012

Other Titles by Jason Nemrow

Hello again!

I have a new writing project that (of course) will push back work on the next book of the Navigiary allegory, Prophecy, for a few months.  It is a book based on numerous essays I have written over the years around the topic of family governance and the working title is The Power of Family.  The basic premise of the argument is that the locus of power that touches each person first and most should be their immediate family, as opposed to constructs like "society" and "government".  It should be a good subject and a fine "life's work", since I need to be about that.

In the meantime, I am going to highlight one of my other books that is already available on the Amazon Store, which is The Joys of Autism and Christian Ethos.  This is a collection of short stories that I wrote between 1986 and 1998, which is led off by my most read story, "The Miracle of the Quilt".  These were stories originally written for my family newsletter during the Christmas season.  I had always hoped "The Miracle of the Quilt" would be the next "Christmas Box" back in the late eighties, but I am a lousy marketer and will likely be until the day I die!

If you love a sappy story, you will appreciate the stories in this collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment